Thursday, September 18, 2008

If You Are In Need Of A Laugh....Read!

Okay, today, Rebecca milked a cow in her pre-K class. Really! It wasn't a real cow but functioned like it. Anyway, all the kids took turns milking the cow. When it was Rebecca's turn she tried it and told me that "the cow did not pee in the bucket for her." How funny is that? I just hope she doesn't stop drinking milk.

On more of a not so funny note, our refrigerator broke. We are thinking that we want a new one anyway, so we weren't going to call anyone out to fix it. We figured that we would spend a minimum of $300+ for parts and labor and might take a while get it fixed, falling into the weekend. So, we will splurge and break into our savings and get a new one. I will update you on this issue because I know my readers really care about my NEW refrigerator. I just pray that nothing breaks in the meantime like it did last time. Our A/C broke and needed a new part, $5oo later and then our water heater broke so we had to get a new one. Lets just pray that this is an isolated incident.

No comments: