Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Wrinkle in Time

No, I am not talking about the book. I am talking about my face. Really.

I discovered several wrinkles on my forehead the other morning. Really. I know I am only 30. When I turned 30, I was not very excited to have crossed this milestone. In fact, I dreaded that birthday. However, people kept telling that 30 is the new 20. Okay, so I convinced myself of this and decided it was true. Now that I think back, on the people who were telling me that lie, were not yet 30. If you ever hear anyone tell you that, it is a lie. By the time that I reached 30, I had a husband, two kids and tons of responsibility and stress that I would not have wanted when I was 20. So, I guess being in your 30's is like being a perfectly ripe fruit. I guess when I turn 40 I will be rotten and spoiled.

Anyway, back to my wrinkles. I can see that I have aged in my face and am a little disappointed in what I see. Like I said I am only 30. That is not that old. I will be looking into some creams that help take away the wrinkles. I need some help around my eyes too. I wouldn't take the step towards plastic surgery because I am not that brave nor do I have the money to do that. So, if any of you out there have some wrinkle issues that have been helped by some over the counter product, let me know. I have heard there is some Mary Kay product that works. I will try that first.


1 comment:

Sami said...

You are too funny!! I felt the same way about 30. Only I had 5 kids!! :0)

No help in the wrinkle department. I'm proud of each and every wrinkle! It shows I've lived through the worst of life.... :0)

Good luck!!