Friday, May 1, 2009

Moments

You know those moments in life where some thing, good or bad, happens and you remember it for the rest of your life. You know exactly what you were doing, how old you were, the happiness or disappointment you felt. You know what I am talking about.

Well, I had one of those moments last night. It was not a happy moment, but a very sad and devastating blow. I don't want to go into details right now on what happened, but my life will never be the same.

I can't seem to stop crying over the news I received. My mind won't accept the devastating blow and won't let me move on and absorb what happened.

I know I did not provide much information, but I can't at the moment because I don't know much. I just needed to express some feelings because if I don't I am going to explode.

4 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Whatever it is, you can get through this. He never gives us more than we can handle.

Meredith said...

Praying for peace.

Lori said...

Lifting up prayers.

Travis said...

I hope you find some consolation, especially when all the facts come to light. Hold on tight to those around you, those you love. All of our love from here!!