Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blog Malfunction

Thought I would right a quick little blurb about how I thought I lost my blog. I was trying to change my blog background and totally lost, or so I thought, EVERYTHING! I have been writing this blog for over a year now and I thought it was gone. I totally freaked out and had to walk away from the computer for a while.

So,when I get back to the computer, thinking maybe, just maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought. Well, it still was bad and I didn't know how to fix it. After searching around blogger for help I found what I was looking for. I found how to undo what needed to be done. It worked! However, I had to tweak and tweak different things to make it how I wanted it to appear. It definitely was a challenge, but I think if I were to try it again it would be much easier.

I am still trying to figure out the header part. I would like to add a picture but haven't figured that out. So, if you know any blogger secrets, share with me so I can get my blog looking how I would like it to be. Anyway, that is my stress of the day.

1 comment:

Sami said...

Love the new blog look!