Thursday, March 5, 2009

Interview with Rebecca

I asked my 4 year old daughter some questions and here is what Rebecca had to say. These are her words and some of them are quite funny. I will try to get Annie to answer these questions in a day or so. It will be interesting to see what a 2 year old thinks of her mom.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Don't touch!

2. What makes mom happy?
When I clean up.

3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't clean up.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me!

5. What was your mom like as a child?
A baby.

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know.

7. How tall is your mom?
Big.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Get on the computer desk.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Listen.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Fancy clothes, famous.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Making bows.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
I don't know.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Fix things.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Strawberries.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Being married to daddy.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tom and Jerry.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play games.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
You're tall and I'm small.

19. How are you and your mom different?
I'm small.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Takes care of me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
You got married.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The park.