Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh, The Possibilities.....

Just a short blog here. I just wanted to show this house as a possible house for us. This house was built in the 1900's. It is 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms on 1 acre, in town. I know a little big for us, but oh, the potential. The inside is a little dated, but since the mortgage isn't going to break the bank, we could totally remodel this house and make it our own. Matt and I have not seen this house in person. Isn't the internet wonderful? We are going to try and look at this house on Monday. It has been on the market for 460 days. Hope nothing major is wrong with it. We are not too thrilled about the way the inside looks, but it will work with some work. We absolutely love, LOVE the outside. Just look at that porch. Can you see me rocking on the porch in my rocking chair. No, I am not an old lady either, but the joys of a small Texas town could do this to me. Anyway, what do you all think about this. This could be a possible home for my family. I will keep you updated.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love it!!! It is adorable!!!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

I'd love to tour the house! The nice thing about most small towns is that property taxes are considerably lower, so you'd have that money to put toward repairs/updates!

Sami said...

I'd LOVE to live in that house! It would be the perfect size for us... :0)

Hope you get a wonderful house and enjoy the small town feel.

Sami Thompson