Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter 2010

Here are some Easter pictures I thought I would share. Rebecca went on 3 Easter egg hunts and Annie went on 2. They had so much candy, we still do. We do remind the girls that Easter is about Jesus and not the Easter bunny.

This first picture is of the girls waiting while Matt hides the eggs outside. I did have to keep Rebecca from peeking out the window a couple of times. Silly girl.

This picture is of the girls hunting Easter eggs. Rebecca had to wear her boots on the hunt. I think it is her way making a fashion statement.


This picture is the girls showing off their eggs they found. And wishing everyone a Happy Easter.

So, this is my 4th post since I have started blogging again. Not sure if I am getting any readers. I am trying to think of some interesting things to write about. I am still doing some research on where I am living. Seriously, this place has history, I just want to get my facts right. Besides, it gives me something to do.

2 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Yay, you're back! I haven't read anything from my reader in two weeks, so I'm not sure when you started posting again. I'm glad you're still here!

Travis said...

Hi Jennifer- I read them all! I don't often comment because I'm just having a read but I love having a window into your lives. The history on Gustine was fantastic and I liked seeing all the rooms of your house and how you have decorated.

Keep them coming, por favor!