Monday, April 12, 2010

It's About Time!

I am sure that is what you are thinking. It has been such a long time since I have sat down and blogged. Once you get into the habit of not blogging, it is really hard to get back into it again. So, I have decided to change the look of my blog and to start reading some blogs that I used to really enjoy reading. What do you think about the new look? I like it.

My last blog I left pictures of the outside of our new house. Here is some pictures of the inside. Not too many to show. I need to get some more pictures taken and get them on here.

This is the dining area.

This is Annie's room.


This is a different angle of Annie's room. No window, but she's okay with it.


Rebecca's room.

Different angle.
This is all for now. I have to ease back into this. I will be thinking of all the great things I can tell you about Gustine, TX. I will have to do some research. It is not the most flattering town in Texas.

2 comments:

Sami said...

What a gorgeous home, inside and out! Thanks for the updates. Your girls look so grown up. Glad to see you are back in the swing of blogging.

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Love, love, LOVE your floors!