Monday, March 3, 2008

A few of my favorite things.....

I am just sitting here thinking about some of the special moments that are in my life and thought I would write them down.
  • When Annie comes in my room in the morning and we have a little while to cuddle before everyone else gets up.
  • When Annie puts her hands on my cheeks and wants me to say, "Hi, my name is Chubby...". Thanks to Matt she loves that.

  • When both my girls sing "Froggy went a courting and he did right, uh huh."

  • When both girls dance and sing when Matt plays his guitar.

  • When Rebecca cuddles up with me and pretends to be a baby again.
  • When I put Rebecca in bed and she says her prayers and we rub noses.

  • When we all go out and do something as a family. Doesn't happen often but those are the best days of my life.

  • When Matt sings and plays his guitar.

  • When we spend time with our best friends and neighbors, Kevin and Leah. They are really great people.

  • When Matt plays with the girls and makes them laugh.

I sometimes feel as if my life is at a stand still and everyone is passing me by. I will look at this blog and be thankful everyday for what I have and what my family and friends mean to me.

These pictures were taken on February 15, 2008. These are my favorite pictures of the girls, right now anyway. I love the way the photographer took the pic

2 comments:

Meredith said...

How fun!! I'm glad you found my page and I'm glad you started one!! It is so fun to keep up with each other!

Hilary said...

Jennifer,
I saw your comment on my blog and I would love to do a layout for you! Send me an e-mail at hilary.keegan@gmail.com so we can get started.