Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pete and Re-Pete

Okay, with the girls being very close in age, I feel my entire day consists of re-runs. Pete (Rebecca) does something, whether it is good or bad, and then Re-Pete (Annie) comes along and does the same thing. It can get quite comical at times but when it is something bad, all I am thinking is how do I stop Re-Pete from doing it.

It also goes the other way around. Annie, being the baby she is, wants to really act the part of baby and then here comes Rebecca doing the baby thing too. Rebecca wants to have a pacifier that Annie has. (By the way, I am thinking of taking the pacifier away, if you all have any suggestions of doing so, fill me in.) Or she will whine like Annie does. Gets quite stressful at times.
Anyway, here are some pictures of Pete and Re-Pete. They are playing in Matt's cowboy boots.







1 comment:

Dana said...

these crack me up!