Thursday, April 17, 2008

So Sweet

While going through and sorting pictures on the computer, I found these pictures of the girls. The bond that they have and are going to have for the rest of their lives is priceless. My mom and her sister are so close and that is what I see in my girls. Makes me wish that I had a sister...though I have been blessed with two of the best brothers ever. Anyway, thought I would share the pictures that I ran across.



As you can see these pictures were taken before the pacifier was taken away. We are on day 5 of no pacifier. When I say no pacifier, I mean during the day. However, I did let Annie go to sleep with one for her nap and then took it away when she was asleep. Lets just say that her nap was less than an hour, more like 30 minutes. I am going to try maybe going cold turkey. I've got to break this habit.

1 comment:

Melody said...

they are just so cute! I love that annie is sleeping on her big sis... that is just so telling of their relationship - precious :)