Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sisters: Are Built in Friends

I thought I would share some pictures of the girls playing. They are just getting pretty good at playing well with each other.

They are having a picnic on the floor in the living room.

I thought this was a funny one. Annie is eating her "blueberry muffin" with a spoon!

Here is Rebecca and Annie outside playing with the water table. In the last couple of days it has been warm enough to get the water toys out and let them play. This will probably be something we do everyday.

Yes, this is a picture of Rebecca with her finger up her nose. I think she gets it from her dad. I added this lovely picture because I couldn't get any other pictures of the girls together outside today. Just so everyone knows nothing came out on the finger, so it could have been an innocent scratch.

Lately, I have not been able to get any good pictures of Rebecca with her cute smile, so I told her that I needed to take some pictures of her so I can send them to grandma. This is what I got.
Annie kept getting closer and closer to the camera. She too is getting to the stage of not wanting to take pictures. So, I will be getting action shots of her from afar for now.
Then the picture taking got a little silly. This is Annie telling me her name is Chubby. Another thing their dad taught them to do. It actually is quite funny. And of course Rebecca, making her funny face for the camera. Not sure who taught her this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw that you have me linked and squealed with delight (I'm convinced no one reads my blog)! I looked through your posts and your girls are adorable. Watch for your blog to be linked on my page!!!